Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site. By using this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Nebraska Resource and Referral System may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the NRRS website will mean you accept those changes.
The contents of the NRRS website, such as text, graphics, images, information and other material contained on the NRRS website (Content) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical/psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment, nor a substitute for legal or any other type of professional advice. Always seek the advice of a skilled practitioner with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal issue. Never disregard professional advice because of something you have read on the NRRS website.
NRRS does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, legal advice, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided NRRS, NRRS employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of NRRS, or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk.
Use of Content
NRRS authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on the NRRS website solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: "Copyright © 2009, Nebraska Resource and Referral System. All rights reserved" and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. The use of the NRRS website and the Content is at your own risk.
You may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, repost, or otherwise use any portion of any materials found on this Web site in any other way or for any other purpose.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the NRRS that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the NRRS, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you post content within a NRRS Resource, you are solely responsible for your own content, the consequences of posting said content, and your reliance on any content found in that Resource. NRRS and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any content within provider resources. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. If you suspect child or elder abuse, call the Nebraska Abuse/Neglect Hotline at 1-800-652-1999.
In consideration of being allowed to use the NRRS Resources, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using Resource Information for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by NRRS in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Resources, or which, in the judgment of the NRRS, exposes the NRRS or any of its website visitors to any liability or detriment of any type.
The NRRS reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Investigate an allegation that a communication does not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the content.
- Remove content which is abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Resources and/or the NRRS website upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Resource Areas.
- Edit or delete any content posted on the NRRS website, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
The Nebraska Resource and Referral System has no liability or responsibility to users of the NRRS website or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Account Services passwords or account information. You grant the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the website.
Links to Other Sites
The NRRS provides links to third-party web sites. The NRRS does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. The NRRS is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the NRRS website, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. The NRRS does not endorse any product, service, or treatment mentioned on the NRRS website.