Welcome to Nebraska’s self-assessment process for families and caregivers of children
with special health care needs.
This process will help you:
- Assess your service needs
- Assess the needs of your child/youth
- Match service needs with Nebraska’s resources
- Find service providers in your geographic area
- Make decisions your family support
How to Assess Your Family and Child’s/Youth’s Needs
We realize that every child has his or her own individual needs. It is up to you to determine which needs you are interested in exploring. We will connect you to the services and resources that could meet those needs. We will connect you to the servies based on the needs you identify.
Looking for more information? Visit the Answers4Families website. There you will find information for families who have special concerns for the well-being children, parents, dear friends, or neighbors. Each area provides information related to the complex experiences related to caregiving.